This expanding boutique advisory is seeking out experienced consultants to join their diverse team of analysts and subject matter experts. With an international client base, this role will see you tackling unprecedented issues currently facing the global markets and playing an instrumental part within the firm’s own growth.
- Degree holder in a relevant subject.
- 3+ years’ experience in the energy sector (ideally with some oil & gas experience) – either in industry or consulting.
- Existing knowledge and experience of handling the full client lifecycle within a consulting context.
- Strong project management and delivery skills.
- Familiarity with business development, having previous experience supporting this function.
- Proven track record of progression and development throughout your career.
The focus on pushing towards net zero and reducing energy prices has seen a spike in demand for this firm’s services. With plans to double their team size in these upcoming years, now is an exciting time to consider joining.
If you meet the requirements and would be interested in finding out more, please apply.
*Due to the volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not possible to respond to all unsuccessful candidates