- Opportunity to join one of the premier firm’s Indirect Tax transformation/technology functions.
- Your role would be to drive and manager ERP work which could be across SAP, Oracle and/or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Delivering high quality ERP projects and advice to clients based on experience and best practice, you’ll build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
- You’ll also be contribute to winning new work by supporting the business development and sales process, working with VAT/Tax client relationship owners
- In addition you’ll manage the successful delivery of tax elements related to ERP projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business-driven approach taken.
- To be appropriate for this role, you’ll likely be coming from an Indirect Tax Consulting background with experience of at least two to three end-to-end ERP implementation projects focused on VAT.
- You’ll also have a solid generalist VAT background with experience of VAT/GST E-invoice configuration in SAP, and about 3 – 5 years’ experience for the Manager grade slot; over 7 for the Senior Manager role (with the additional capability of learning tax requirement workshops independently)
- Deep understanding and experience of testing across functional areas and experience of developing cross-module reports and programs is essential.
INDIRECT TAX TRANSFORMATION ERP SENIOR MANAGER or MANAGER, Big 4 firm, London