BLT’s Indirect Tax Team are renowned as the leading recruitment specialists in this field. Back in 1987, we were the first recruiters to identify Indirect Tax as a niche discipline in its own right, and have been instrumental in its growth and development ever since. Our remit covers permanent and interim roles in VAT, Customs & Global Trade and indeed other Indirect Taxes not only in the UK, but also internationally.
As champions of Indirect Tax from its early beginnings, we’ve consequently developed the largest and best developed network of contacts around. We’re preferred partners to a huge array of professional services firms, corporates, financial services institutions and professional bodies, advising on strategy and growth as well as recruitment.
What we do
- Active leadership in the development of the Indirect Tax discipline, which goes way beyond the typical activities of a recruitment business. Input into strategy, retention, leadership, ideas creation – as well as finding the right talent.
- Sourcing for VAT, Customs & Global Trade and other Indirect Tax roles at all levels from Partner and Global Head positions right through to Assistant & Accountant roles.
- Responsible for the inspirational Women in Indirect Tax Networking Groups.
- Operate globally from central London, working regularly in mainland Europe, Australia, USA, the GCC and Africa as well as many other territories.
Why work with us?
- Specialist expertise in the Indirect Tax discipline, which you won’t find anywhere else.
- The largest network of Indirect Tax contacts around, developed over four decades in business.
- We place specialists in the right role, at the right time, simple as that.
- Our reputation. Just ask anyone in the Indirect Tax field. We’re friendly, supportive, honest – and willing to go the extra mile.
- Above all, we love what we do – and you’ll love working with us.
Meet our Indirect Tax Team
What Our Clients Say
Sean McGinness, Partner & Head of VAT, Saffery Champness
Ross Philpott, Head of Indirect Tax (Europe), A.S. Watson
Helen Thompson, Partner, Head of UK Indirect Tax, Deloitte LLP
Robert Warne, Partner, Head of VAT, Crowe UK LLP
Nick Garside, Partner, Indirect Tax, Grant Thornton UK LLP