Want to see your profile here? We want to know About You, so come and talk to us about joining our wonderful team. Our business is alive to expanding and we are interested in talking to:
- Experienced Recruiters to join our Management Consultancy or Indirect Tax recruitment teams.
- Experienced Recruiters who could set up any additional specialist service line that would complement our existing niche offerings.
- Individuality – our recruiters stand out, and you’ll need to too.
- Genuine ambition to forge a long term career in recruitment.
- Empathy, resilience and adaptability.
- Hunger to generate revenue for the company and yourself.
- Self-motivation whilst being a team player.
- Enthusiasm for becoming a recognised expert in a niche field.
- A good sense of humour, but with a high degree of professionalism.
- Strong networking skills, both in person and on social media.
If you think we’re a typical recruitment business, think again. Here you’ll
- Recruit for some of the most prestigious names around.
- Be treated as a grown up; we’re not a KPI driven business.
- Capitalise on the strength of the BLT brand; our reputation is second to none.
- Be working for a company characterised by a strong ethical approach.
- Experience a friendly, supportive culture; team work is valued and encouraged.
- Work with and learn from a team of vastly experienced recruiters.
- Benefit from a competitive ‘uncapped’ commission structure, where your earnings directly relate to your billings.
What does the team have to say?
- The consultants here are professional consultants, not CV jockeys or wideboy salespeople. BLT is in it for the long term.
- We’re really good people to do good business with. Our strong ethical values are at the heart of everything we do.
- Very supportive and open environment, no-one gets their head bitten off for piping up with a question or asking for help.
- You’re encouraged to be an individual and find your own way of effective working. We’re business partners to our clients, rather than mere suppliers.
Sound good? If so, email your CV over to Guy Barrand, Director