- This firm’s VAT practice is expanding and they’re keen to find someone with strong technical and client skills to work on UK VAT matters across a range of sectors.
- This role will combine tackling and developing VAT work emanating from their corporate client base, as well as charities.
- A great opportunity to make a name for yourself within the firm, and learn from some great people – it’s an experienced and friendly team who will help you develop your skills and experience.
- This would suit someone with a few years’ UK VAT consultancy experience in the Big 4 or mid-tier, looking for learning and development opportunities that you might not find elsewhere.
- A Manager level candidate would be ideal, but they can also consider Assistant Managers with upward aspirations in due course.
- Hybrid working here means three days a week in the office, the rest from home.
VAT MANAGER or ASSISTANT MANAGER, Mid-tier firm, London