- The demand for specialist Environmental Taxes advice is burgeoning, and this firm’s Indirect Tax department is well positioned to take advantage of the increase in interest in this type of expertise.
- A significant part of the role will be business development of existing and new clients as well as developing a specialist technical and sector knowledge and expertise in waste, energy, quarrying, packaging, and manufacturing.
- You’ll likely be working in Indirect Tax (if not Environmental Taxes, then VAT) in another UK professional services firm with a real interest in growing your technical knowledge in this niche space.
- You’ll also have the capability of managing a client portfolio and provide superb professional and technical advice to a range of clients.
- A great time to join a growing Partner led practice, with plenty of interest and support for growing specialised advisory work.
ENVIRONMENTAL TAX SENIOR MANAGER, Mid-tier firm, London
Other Indirect Taxes