- This is a great VAT team in the West of England, where you’ll gain access to a really interesting portfolio of client work.
- As well as a local VAT team of experienced VAT professionals, you’ll also be joining a national practice, where you’ll benefit from close liaison with fellow Indirect Tax colleagues around the country.
- The firm could recruit at VAT Assistant Manager or Manager level, and is looking for UK VAT advisory experience gained in a professional services firm in the UK.
- If you’re CTA qualified, then so much the better, but its not essential – attitude, experience and client skills is what counts.
- The firm operates a hybrid working model – you’ll need to be able to get to the Bristol office a couple of days a week.
VAT MANAGER or ASSISTANT MANAGER, Group A firm – Bristol