BLT have published our latest Indirect Tax Market Report – a fascinating read. As well as salary bandings globally, the Report highlights:
- The boom in the UK Indirect Tax recruitment market in 2022, followed by a period of recuperation in 2023
- 6% average salary increase since early 2022.
- The reaction to the candidate shortages at the middle grades.
- That women secure more Indirect Tax roles than men.
- The expansion of Indirect Tax services into process improvement and management.
- The reduction in global mobility of Indirect Tax specialists. Retention problems in many corporates.
To request a copy of the full report, free of charge, please contact Guy Barrand at BLT email@example.com