At BLT we have spent a lot of time over the past couple of weeks, as we have contemplated the massive impact of coronavirus on our business, thinking : What can we do to help? We aren’t Doctors or nurses, or medical workers of any form. We aren’t food producers, delivery drivers, or any type of key worker. However, our business ethos has always been to add value to the recruitment service we provide, so this got us thinking – maybe we can use some of our skills and experience to help the community we usually recruit for during these difficult times?
So – these are our thoughts. If you would like to avail yourself of any of these services, please get in touch:
- A thorough career audit – an MOT for your career
- An opportunity to have expert help in fine tuning your CV
- In the moment Coaching on any issues that are showing up for you in these difficult times
- Salary benchmarking exercise
- Help on how to start a new job remotely – apply for our guide and take advantage of an on line onboarding coaching session
- Guidance on how you can on-board new joiners remotely
- Planning your recruitment strategy throughout this period of lockdown and beyond.
The BLT recruitment and Executive Coaching team have a wealth of experience to offer and are happy to offer this experience on a pro-bono basis to help our clients and candidates negotiate an unprecedented set of circumstances. If you would like to find out where we might add some value, or if you have an issue you would like to discuss with us, please get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will help in any we can.