- Super opportunity for someone with experience of VAT as it impacts on section 33 bodies to be part of something special.
- This is a consultancy firm that specialises in the provision of advice in this sector and works on some of the most high profile cases that impact on this field.
- Your work will be a mixture of project and case work, consultancy, training and helpline response.
- An ideal profile would be someone currently working for one of these types of organisations, or currently in HMRC or VAT consultancy with plenty of experience of VAT in the sector.
- This role is fully remote working in the UK and you’ll need to demonstrate the ability to function effectively in this type of working environment, whilst still being connected to a sizeable team of VAT colleagues round the country.
- UK VAT background essential, as is a number of years working on VAT advisory issues.
- Friendly, supportive and growing firm – something truly different.
INDIRECT TAX CONSULTANT, Public Sector VAT, Fully remote in the UK
London, Home Counties England, South-Coast England, West England/Wales, Midlands & East Anglia, Northern England