Are you ready to shape the future of marketing, customer experience & product strategy? Our client provides a unique opportunity to bridge the divide between research and strategy – catering to a diverse array of technology entities.
- 4+ years’ experience within a strategic insights, consulting, or a related field.
- Degree from a respected university, preferably in a relevant subject (i.e., Social Anthropology, Behavioural Sciences etc.)
- Previous engagements with technology clients.
- Exposure to projects focused on product and go-to-market strategies, enhancing customer experiences, and/or marketing activation.
- Familiarity with qualitative research methods.
You’ll become a vital contributor to the firm’s mission, conducting bespoke analysis, delivering impactful presentations, supporting project management, and assisting with new business proposals.
In return, they offer a well-structured path for learning and professional development and are committed to investing in your consulting career.
Interested in finding out more? If you meet the requirements, please apply.
*Due to the volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not possible to respond to all unsuccessful candidates