An exciting opportunity for those looking to bridge the gap between research & strategy for a range of tech clients - including a leading Fortune 50 entity.
This boutique consulting firm is in growth-mode, seeking out an experienced consultant to deliver cutting-edge analysis, design compelling presentations, manage projects and help develop new business.
- 6+ years’ experience within a strategic insights or consulting environment.
- Degree from a top university, preferably in a relevant subject (i.e., Psychology, Social Anthropology etc.)
- Demonstrated ability working with tech clients.
- History of projects relating to product/go-to-market strategies, customer experience and/or marketing activation.
- Deep understanding of qualitative research methods.
This position will be instrumental freeing up senior leadership to further generate new business. Once you have established yourself within the team, there will also be the capacity to run your own accounts too – in other words, great progression!
If you meet the requirements and would be interested in finding out more, please apply.
*Due to the volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not possible to respond to all unsuccessful candidates