- If your UK VAT experience includes advising on property VAT matters amongst other sectors, then this mid-sized accountancy practice has a key slot in the team.
- The firm is friendly, supportive, with a good reputation and has growth plans in place.
- You’ll need a proven track in UK VAT consulting and delivery of strong technical work work, and the ability to turn your hand to whatever comes your way.
- Our client can appoint at either VAT Director or Senior Manager grade.
- Hybrid working availability; two to three days a week in the office in London.
VAT DIRECTOR OR SENIOR MANAGER, Mid-tier firm, London