- Greenfield opportunity with this household name.
- Working with the Head of VAT as part of a talented UK & Ireland tax team, your role will see you involved in a range of projects.
- You’ll be responding to business queries and advising on VAT impact.
- You’ll also support on VAT reporting and compliance oversight, including understanding tax processes and controls, making recommendations and implementing change.
- You’ll need extensive experience of VAT including deep understanding of technical complexity and accounting principles.
- Hybrid working here means three days a week in the office, two days from home.
- This would be perfect for an ambitious Indirect Tax specialist at VAT Senior Manager or Manager level (pitching the role at either level would work for the company), with plenty of drive and stakeholder relationship development skills.
IN-HOUSE VAT PROCESS & CONTROLS LEAD, West Midlands
Commerce & Industry
Midlands & East Anglia