This well-established strategic insights & exec search firm is looking for consultants with 3+ years’ relevant experience to join their growing market intelligence function. You will be the primary point of contact between their clients – some of the world’s largest consulting firms – and senior leadership.
Expect to be leading multiple projects, covering both commercial and talent intelligence contributions. You will ensure that their status is effectively communicated and that they are ultimately delivered to a ‘Big 4’ standard.
- 3+ years in a professional services / consulting firm.
- Strong engagement skills with senior clients – leading requirement gathering and briefing sessions.
- Track record of project set-up, management and delivery.
- Proven ability to produce insightful, high-quality reports.
- Understanding of how to effectively train and develop more junior colleagues.
The firm’s grounding in exec search made market intelligence a logical area for growth. You will be playing an integral role in the transformation of this company’s wider business offering. If you have the relevant experience and would be interested in finding out more, please apply.
*Due to the volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not possible to respond to all unsuccessful candidates