CSS Attends Board Effectiveness Panel Discussion
CSS would like to say a big “Thank You!” to the AWCS for putting together such an enjoyable and engaging evening last night at theInstituteofDirectors.
Bringing together an expert panel, comprising of:
- David Venus (President of ICSA)
- Dr. Roger Barker (Head of Corporate Governance at theInstituteofDirectors)
- Jo Haigh (Senior Partner at fds Corporate Finance/NED)
- Julia Casson (Director at Board Insight)
- Pippa Begg (Director at Board Intelligence)
- Robert Armour OBE (Director at Equiniti David Venus/NED)
An array of topics were covered discussing the increasingly important question – ‘What makes and effective board?’ Panel members looked at the role of NED’s, diversity in the boardroom, board evaluations and the importance of having concise and efficient board packs.
This led to some insightful and at times emotive debate and some great questions from the floor.
For more information about the evening and to see up and coming events from the AWCS please visit: